A Face For You

To be honest I didn't think I'll love any love story and get affected by it. But reading ‘A Face for You’ was an emotional rollercoaster ride for me. The honesty with which the writer portraits the story makes it more relevant for today's time.

The smoothly written and smartly chosen vocabulary make it so interesting that every time I decided to stop, my mind was like just one more chapter please...🥺.

I really liked the way main characters Itika and Aryan and even other smaller characters were given their proper place and due space in story. I also liked the fact that author used the Indian languages between the lines spoken by characters giving it Indian personal touch.

And the story... It is amazing. The twist and turn with all emotions covered, it gave a wholesome experience.

I generally don't feel the sadness or happiness in the story easily but here I was into the same effortlessly. Even if you like romance books or not, you will like this one.The smoothly written and smartly chosen vocabularies make it so interesting that every time I decided to stop, my mind was like just one more chapter please...🥺.

I really loved the way characters were given their proper place and timings in story. I also liked the fact that author used the Indian languages between the lines spoken by characters giving it Indian personal touch.

And the story... It is amazing. The twist and turn with all emotions covered, it gave an wholesome experience.

I generally don't feel the sadness or happiness in the story easily but here I was into the same effortlessly. Even if you like Love Story type books or not, you will like this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wild Ride Through Brotherhood and Betrayal: My Take on "Blood & Bombay Black" by L.A. Nolan

The Anthology of Balaji

The Way We Were by Prajwal Hegde