A Heart Full of Hope


It was very difficult for me to write a spoiler free review but I managed somehow.

So, there will less discussion around story but I will still talk story plot. It's really engaging and entertaining. Characters are also interesting.

Personally I find it very disturbing when I think about person who went through situation of human trafficking which eventually lead to the prostitution. Coming out of it and getting ahead in life is very difficult especially when you are not supported by anyone.

Ahana on the other side got whole new family after getting out of trap of trafficking. What happened next will be revealed to those who get the copy ASAP 🤭.

Overall great enjoying experience reading it and if you also find engaging fiction attractive this book is for you. And the beautiful cover, compact size handy for travel read along with bigger font size are some of the plus points or additional advantages to be considered while choosing this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wild Ride Through Brotherhood and Betrayal: My Take on "Blood & Bombay Black" by L.A. Nolan

The Anthology of Balaji

The Way We Were by Prajwal Hegde