THE MBA MINDSET


I really feel nice when I find insightful Non Fiction Book. Because when I invest my time in that, I expect to learn important lessons that can help me in life.

I also dreamed once of being an IIM-A and learning about business like any other kid, but I didn't because I was fortunate to have a mentor who guided me and helped me decide why I shouldn't join in. 
 
Most people don't get guidance. They get sales agents who are not interested in the student's career. They only want to reach their targets and numbers, for which they don't think twice before misguiding students and parents.
 
We still face a lack of proper career counseling and clarity of thought for choosing the correct path. That's where people like Prashant and Sonal come in as angels. They not only provide correct information but also great Important lessons through their learning experience.
 
This provides a perfect blend for anyone who needs to know why and for whom one should choose the MBA kind of career, which consumes a lot of time and money. The regret later is unbearable for many middle-class families.
 
The insights are not only helpful to MBA aspirants but also to anyone who is in need of career counseling or who has started or is going to start his or her professional journey. The summary at the end of every chapter also helps to reflect our learning from that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wild Ride Through Brotherhood and Betrayal: My Take on "Blood & Bombay Black" by L.A. Nolan

The Anthology of Balaji

The Way We Were by Prajwal Hegde