The Song of Achilles

This is I'm writting just after finishing the book. So, it is based on the period and society which was very different than now. That's why many find it not suitable for them.

For me Story and storytelling is more important and it's really good in that way. I didn't found any character as a favourite one but all were interesting enough to read.

The drama was bit more than I expected and the narration was way long sometimes for me. Describing the small details may lend someone into the world of the story but it was just sending me to bed as it was making me sleepy.

At the end because I love Mythology I was interested in this till the end but it was more of kind of love story.

The adventures or action were lesser than my expectations whether at the time of learning in school or while fighting at battle field. Overall it was a average read for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wild Ride Through Brotherhood and Betrayal: My Take on "Blood & Bombay Black" by L.A. Nolan

The Anthology of Balaji

The Way We Were by Prajwal Hegde