Couple of Things

❤️As soon as I read the prologue I got hooked to the story even though I am not into love stories much. My heart started beating faster in excitement and mind had no second thoughts at that moment.

❤️What a beautiful portrayal of love and lucid narration of the events in life which not only entertained but also taught a lot of lessons important in life. A cute cozy style narration that allows you to just read and read and read without any pause. Even though I was reading it in March, I felt like it's a Velentine month. 

❤️By the way it's not only a love story as it starts from the childhood of both authors and covers of lot more than just falling in love, convincing parents and all. To be honest it's way better than I expected.

❤️Dividing narration in a way that gave both of them equal space in telling their stories was good decision, especially as the two main characters are also authors of the story. It made reading experience easy and fast.

❤️They were in Sandeep Maheshwari show when I first saw them together and found about their relationship. That was one of those few moments where I felt like Yes, This is called "Perfect Couple" and after reading whole story in this book, I'm having no doubt about my intuition.

❤️Even though both narrated well I think Anmol is born storyteller with the way he explained everything. Hindi phrases and sentences in between were sweets in Thali, enhancing overall storytelling experience. 

❤️I will ask all those who are not interested in romantic stories to try this once. Beginners can also try this to move forward into advance stage of reading with easy narration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wild Ride Through Brotherhood and Betrayal: My Take on "Blood & Bombay Black" by L.A. Nolan

The Anthology of Balaji

The Way We Were by Prajwal Hegde