Diamonds are forever, so are morals

I heard him first on YouTube when his video came up in feed suddenly.  And as always, I was interested in learning from the experience of others, especially when they're 50+ as they often give advice that others can't, so I listened to him and became a fan of his thoughts and clarity.
 
This is what I admire most about elders, who speak from a gentle and kind heart along with a stable, sharp, and intelligent mind, making it a perfect blend for anyone who needs to listen to and learn from life experiences.
 
And as soon as I learned about his book, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Finally, when I got the opportunity to read this, it was worth a lot more than that. It's not about the life & events shared by a businessman with some tips, but about a human who went through all those situations and met all those people, which made him a humble human with a focus on morals, seva, and bhakti even after achieving something most people can't even dream about. It's not easy or common to find.
 
I may sound like I am praising a lot, but I am actually doing that consciously, as this is what we all should focus on and have as a future goal to achieve. {Lakshmi and Saraswati can't stay together. Money and intelligence, or money and peace, can't stay together, is what people always say, but when you are learning from Ganeshji and Vishnuji, you are bound to get both. It's not easy, but it still seems easy to handle even after all those hurdles that come in between.
 
I'm happy to have found this gem. It has a lot of learnings and works as a case study for all those who wish to understand how one can achieve success from the ground up and still stay grounded after that, along with handling problems in between. The writing is good, but maybe because there are two authors here, it jumps from one timeline to another in between, but that's not a problem for me.
 
There can be information overload for someone who is not fully interested, but many pictures in between give freshness to the read. The Hardcovers are my obsession and weakness, and that's why I was able to complete them easily.
 
Also, as I come from the same city and state where the story revolves, it was an easy and interesting read for me. The Sanskrut slokas in between were the icing on the cake. And Dongreji Maharaj (Bhagwat Kathakar) was the best part of the book. I have been listening to his Katha since the time I was in my mother's womb. 
 
So, anyone interested in learning what I explained above must read this.  Actually, there's no doubt that it should be read by all, but for those who are still not convinced, I request that they just watch his video on YouTube and then decide.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wild Ride Through Brotherhood and Betrayal: My Take on "Blood & Bombay Black" by L.A. Nolan

The Anthology of Balaji

The Way We Were by Prajwal Hegde