Bloody Dreams


Can a simplest story be most impactful and powerful? Yes, it can. Here it's.

When I started reading Epilogue, I subconsciously said the name of the book and understood why they decided to name it so. I must say this is one hell of a lot of emotions, story, twists, people, and much more in one basket.

I cried and got angry a lot due to the struggles faced by the female characters in the story. I felt ashamed as a human (male, to be honest) that I can't change this alone, but I hope I can keep myself sane enough to make the right choices in life and never become a reason for anyone's pain.

India and many other countries are still biased towards the 50% of human rights (females), even if the laws provide enough protection or maybe more in some cases. Women empowerment is still lacking, even when compared to Bangladesh if we consider the workforce.

Now let's come back to the story. It's so simple yet so gripping and engaging that I was able to complete it without checking the time once. The characters were well developed and properly placed.

I'm really finding it difficult to find appropriate words to praise the book. The fonts were never stressful for my eyes, which I appreciate the most as it enhances the reading experience to the next level. The cover, size of the book, and paper quality are also great. I enjoyed it a lot and I hope you enjoy it too. I'm so happy to have found such amazing Indian authors with so much talent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wild Ride Through Brotherhood and Betrayal: My Take on "Blood & Bombay Black" by L.A. Nolan

The Anthology of Balaji

The Way We Were by Prajwal Hegde