The Great Indian Tamasha


It's sooo much fun! I'm in love with short stories, and when it comes to funny wedding stories, I can't describe my happiness. I mean, who can't love this book?

It has excitement, fun, adventure, witty characters, and so many stories. A full package of paisa wasool mazaa. The scenarios faced by the author, even though I believe they were not so funny while she was living them, are narrated so perfectly that I couldn't stop smiling and laughing many times.

Even if the author doesn't like herself and her husband being compared to Bittu and Shruti from Band Baaja Baaraat, it reminds me a lot of the movie from the first story itself.

I'm really happy that, along with providing amazing entertainment, these stories teach us some important lessons for businesses, which one may only learn practically otherwise. Being a student of commerce and interested in business, I'm happy to read these real-life case studies.

The best part of short stories is that you can pick up any story from the book and enjoy it. And it's small enough to carry anywhere and enjoy reading one or two stories while waiting or during break time.

Overall, I can't find any reason for anyone not to read such an amazing book, so everyone must read it once. Even though I am going to read it again as a fun dose whenever I feel the need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wild Ride Through Brotherhood and Betrayal: My Take on "Blood & Bombay Black" by L.A. Nolan

The Anthology of Balaji

The Way We Were by Prajwal Hegde