Who wants to marry Kai Juicewalla


If you can find fun in frustration, then you can achieve happiness in any situation. Kai has mastered this skill, effortlessly transforming serious moments into hilarity and making us laugh out loud enough that everyone around us seems to think we're crazy.

While I thoroughly enjoyed the humorous anecdotes shared, I can empathize with the courage required to pen such incidents in a book available for public scrutiny.

I think that's the main reason and message given by Kai that we all need to understand. We are always going to be in a judgmental situation, and most of us are hardwired to judge everyone and everything. But accepting good suggestions, ignoring rubbish talks, and moving forward in life with sweetness and gratitude are the most important characteristics we need to possess.

Kai's quest for her ideal partner, followed by her decision to prioritize her own personal growth, conveys a powerful message about self-focus. The light, delightful read with normal yet adventurous stories and the journey of Kai make us flip pages to complete just one more chapter, and suddenly you realise that you completed the whole book without realising that it's almost 400 pages.
 
I'm really happy about the length, but I still wanted to have some more pages to read. I hope she writes her next book soon, which I am eagerly waiting to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wild Ride Through Brotherhood and Betrayal: My Take on "Blood & Bombay Black" by L.A. Nolan

The Anthology of Balaji

The Way We Were by Prajwal Hegde