Angry Junglee Boss

Angry Junglee Boss


This was hilarious read with interesting topic and funny conversions. I must appreciate author for all those detailed imaginations of workplace, job profiles, different work as per those job roles and technology and machinery used for those work. This zootopia was great fun to read and live through those words.

Fox and HB had kicked start their career in "We Feed Ya". The fun begins now. The introduction day was so amazing that I couldn't stop myself to strech one more chapter. Each chapter was a day. It's just two weeks with some twist at last, ofcourse I am not going to tell you that.

The best part was different characters. They were so perfectly portrayed by author that I was having clear cut pictures of each one of them in my head. The last part made me laugh out loud like made. 

Few may think I am exaggerating but that was my honest response. Which is why I am not even doing the regular review with details as I can't otherwise I will definitely spoil something out which never want.

You must check this out and especially if you are any how related with corporate world. You'll love it. The office politics will make you grin on every single page. So what's your waiting for. Go grab it. And follow for more such reviews.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wild Ride Through Brotherhood and Betrayal: My Take on "Blood & Bombay Black" by L.A. Nolan

The Anthology of Balaji

The Way We Were by Prajwal Hegde